This call is closed
- Name, address, email, phone number.
- Artist Statement and CV
- One image per submission, with a maximum of two artworks submitted (2000 pixels on the longest edge @72dpi)
- Description of submitted image(s)/artwork(s) (200-500 words)
- Video links will be accepted.
- Artwork should not exceed 36 inches x 36 inches.
- Artwork should be ready to hang.
- You agree to allow us to use your submission material, without compensation, in any catalogue/publication of this exhibition.
- Submission fee: $45 CDN (plus HST) + $35 for additional submissions (*please note, submission fees are non-refundable).
NEW Deadline: Saturday December 30th @ 11 PM
Drop off: Sunday January 7, 2 – 6 pm * Unwrap work & take home wrapping.
Opening reception: Thursday January 11th, 6:30 – 9:30 pm
Meet the Artists: Sunday January 28th, 2 – 4 *
Pick-up: Sunday January 28th, 4 – 7 pm
Works on canvas: Generally, your canvas should be stretched - no loose canvas. If you work on unstretched canvas, please provide hanging material and detailed hanging instructions.
Works on paper: Should be delivered flat to the gallery - not rolled in a mailing tube. Your works on paper should either be framed, matted or backed with a solid material such as foamcore. As an alternative, you should provide hanging material and detailed instructions.
Works on Mylar and other soft materials: Similar to works on paper, if your work requires specific handling, please consider providing hanging material and detailed hanging instructions.
This is not a juried exhibition but Propeller reserves the right to reject unsuitable artworks. 25% commission will be collected on any work sold as a result of this exhibition for non-members, 20% commission will be collected for any work sold for Propeller members.
For more information visit the gallery's website: www.propellerctr.com. The artists whose work is selected will be contacted by email. Delivery instructions will be given at that time.
Please direct inquiries to:
- closes on
- Sat December 30, 2017 11:59 pm EST
- Propeller Gallery
30 Abell Street
Toronto, Ontario, M6J 0A9
- contact Name
- Nathan Heuvingh
- contact Position
- Gallery Director
- Exhibition dates
10th Jan 2018
28th Jan 2018
$47.63 CAD - 1st image
$36.88 CAD - per additional image
- Decorative/Applied Arts - Ceramics
- Decorative/Applied Arts - Fibre
- Decorative/Applied Arts - Glass
- Decorative/Applied Arts - Jewellery
- Decorative/Applied Arts - Metal
- Decorative/Applied Arts - Wood
- Digital Media
- Two Dimensional Mixed Media
- multiple submission
- Multiples, maximum of 2 images per submission.
- Yes - You need an invitation key to be able to submit