RED IMPULSE EXHIBITION
Wednesday, February 14 to Sunday, March 4, 2018
Red is crimson, vermilion and scarlet
Red is the colour of extremes
Red is communism
Red is liberalism
Red is powerful, violent and bloody
Red is love and passion
Red is fast
Red is STOP
Red is sweet
Red is hot and spicy
Red is bold
Red is bashful
Red is the SUN
Red is cautious
Above all, Red is Impulse
YOU ARE INVITED TO JOIN PROPELLER GALLERY ARTISTS AND EXHIBIT YOUR WORK IN THIS OPEN CALL SHOW
What does the colour red mean to you?
Please submit your own interpretation of the colour red, to this open call. Tell your story in the medium of your choice and follow the requirements below participate in the RED IMPULSE EXHIBITION at Propeller, February 14-March 4, 2018.
DEADLINE: Thursday January 25th @ 12 AM (MIDNIGHT)
- Name, address, email, phone number.
- Brief Artist Statement and CV (200 words maximum)
- Maximum size of artwork in width: 36" for 2D works.
- One image per submission, with a maximum of three artworks submitted per artist
(2000 pixels on the longest edge @72dpi).
- Please include accurate label information (title, date, medium, dimensions, value).
- Short narrative text to accompany work(s) (maximum 50 words).
- Video links will be accepted.
- You agree to allow us to use your submission material, without compensation, in potential catalogue of this exhibition, video or press release.
- Submission fee: $50 CDN for each entry (*please note, submission fees are non-refundable).
**We reserve the rights to refuse artworks which do not conform to the submission requirements or to Propeller standards.
Direct inquiries to:
- closes on
- Thu January 25, 2018 12:01 am EST
- Propeller Gallery
30 Abell Street
Toronto, Ontario, M6J 0A9
- contact Name
- Nathan Heuvingh
- contact Position
- Gallery Director
- Exhibition dates
14th Feb 2018
4th Mar 2018
- $50.00 CAD per image
- Decorative/Applied Arts - Ceramics
- Decorative/Applied Arts - Fibre
- Decorative/Applied Arts - Glass
- Decorative/Applied Arts - Jewellery
- Decorative/Applied Arts - Metal
- Decorative/Applied Arts - Wood
- Digital Media
- Two Dimensional Mixed Media
- multiple submission
- Not Allowed
- Multiples, maximum of 3 images per submission.