Propeller 2017 Fundraiser & Silent Auction
This year Propeller Gallery will celebrate the end of 2017 with a fundraiser in our space at 30 Abell Street. The event on December 15th will be a ticketed night of fun and socializing with catered food, drink and a silent auction. Visitors will have the opportunity to walk away with small affordable works of art by Propeller members, invited guests and other artists. Tickets to the event are only $50 each (+1s welcome)!
This event will benefit artists and allow Propeller to continue to develop exciting events and programming. The proceeds of any sales made during the event will be split with 50% commission to the artist. Additional benefits for artists include a FREE subscription to HuutaArt.com (valued at $72).
In addition, there will be a starting-bid of $50 for each work. Artists are encouraged to submit smaller, affordable works of art. The exhibition will be on view from December 12 – 15th to allow auction participants to preview works!
*** Important ***
To get your complimentary huutaArt.com subscription follow these steps before you submit your artwork donation:
1. to start the process please log in to your huutarat.com account (you must be logged in) then
2. go to menu item: DASHBOARD >>> Buy SUBSCRIPTION
3. click on ADD TO CART
4. use this coupon# iheart-huutaArt to receive a complimentary subscription - a $72 value!
5. complete the purchase then come back to this page to add your donation
- Artists are encouraged to submit smaller, affordable works of art in order to allow for a large number of works.
- Artist Statement and CV.
- One image per submission (2000 pixels on the longest edge @72dpi)
- please include accurate label information (title, date, medium, dimensions, value).
- You agree to allow us to use your submission material, without compensation, in promotional materials and potential publications of this exhibition.
- NO SUBMISSION FEE - REMEMBER TO REDEEM YOUR FREE HUUTAART SUBSCRIPTION USING THE ABOVE INSTRUCTIONS
50% commission will be passed on to the artist for any artworks sold.
Submissions are subject to inclusion based on availability of space and integrity of the artwork according to Propeller policies.
You agree to allow us to use your submission material, without compensation, in any potential catalogue/publication of this exhibition
Artist’s who are selected will be contacted by email. Delivery instructions will be given at that time.
- closes on
- Wed December 6, 2017 11:59 pm EST
- Propeller Gallery
30 Abell Street
Toronto, On, M6J 0A9
- contact Name
- contact Position
- Gallery Director
- Exhibition dates
12th Dec 2017
15th Dec 2017
Free for Subscribers
- Decorative/Applied Arts - Ceramics
- Decorative/Applied Arts - Fibre
- Decorative/Applied Arts - Glass
- Decorative/Applied Arts - Jewellery
- Decorative/Applied Arts - Metal
- Decorative/Applied Arts - Wood
- Digital Media
- Two Dimensional Mixed Media
- multiple submission
- Multiples, maximum of 4 images per submission.