Advanced Submission Management
huutaArt.com was built so that anyone may Create, Publish, and Manage Calls for Submissions.
Our Advanced Submission Management System makes collecting and managing submissions a joy!
Imagine a truly integrated process that actually saves you time and money.
No DVDs or USB Keys, no running to the bank to deposit fees, no compiling information from MSWord docs or PDFs, no attachments that clog-up your email, no lost envelopes, no delivery issues. huutaArt: a thoughtfully integrated submission tool that makes your life easier!
Easily CREATE & PUBLISH your Call for Submissions, decide how many images/ uploads you allow, set your entry fee and you're done!
Your Call for Submissions will be published on the huutaArt Open Call List and appear in huutaArt member's "Community Stream". You can also 'share' your call across other social networks easily.
People who want to submit work to your call can do so with little effort; they fill in your submission form, upload their image(s), pay the entry fee and they are done. Simple easy and effective.
Managing your Open Call is just as easy! Call Publishers will see a menu item labeled "Create, Publish & Manage My Calls". Here you'll find all your calls in one place. Click on a Call and you'll be taken to the Call Management interface where you can view Submissions as they come in.
As your submissions come in, manage them; jury the work, assign submissions as accepted or not, communicate with your submitters, export your submission data and a whole lot more.
huutaArt version 3.0 is just around the corner and boasts many new features. For now check out the videos of just how easy huutaArt.com 2.7.7 is!
Features & Benefits
- Set-up your call to accept multiple images and files
- Set fee per image or fee per set of images
- Create NO ENTRY FEE Calls
- Set student fee - with student ID UPLOAD!
- Get complete submissions - no more missing information
- Receive your submission fees (if any) in real time as each submission is entered
- Receive email notifications
- Manage submissions
- Export your submission data to use in your project
- Adjudicate online
- (soon) invite jury members anywhere in the world to work with you
- View full screen slideshows of submitted material
- Organize your submissions: Accepted / Not Accepted
- Once Click "Announce Jury Results" to all submitters
- Communicate with submitters individually or by group;
- Accepted | Not Accepted | All
- *even with those who have a DRAFT submission to your call
- 1 Click Export of your submission data
- Print directly from the Jury Interface
- Access from anywhere (with internet connection)
- Online - all the time - everywhere
- More features being added every month!